About Tammy Frye
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home, please contact me.
- Life Member TBR Million Dollar Club
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame
- OAR Awards of Achievement & Distinction
- Licensed in Ohio & Michigan
- Guest Speaker at Re/Max International Convention - Las Vegas 2008
- Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Member of Women's Council of Realtors
- Member of Toledo Home Builders Assocation
- LOVE First Time Buyers
- Residential & Relocation
- FHA/VA Experience
- Military Relocation
- BONUS - Free Use of Moving Van After Sale or Catered Housewarming Party!